This App will help you master central bank digital currencies (CBDC)s in one match or minute.
Rocks paper cryptos is a spin on the game everyone knows. This is to teach you how to choose between rocks (i.e. gold, silver, & diamonds), paper (i.e. fiat, stocks, & land which is a deed), and the scissor in the game cryptocurrencies (i.e. Bitcoin, Infinity Token [*farm centric], CBDC [Central Bank Digital Currency]). The one key difference is the when the Police show up. This condition sets your stash count to zero which means your starting over, so the object of the game is to not lose your stash.
A CBDC (aka. FedNow) is a digital form of a government-issued currency that isn’t pegged to a physical commodity¹. It is issued and operated by the central bank of a country, and it can offer many benefits such as faster transactions, lower costs, and greater financial inclusion². The US is one of the countries that is researching the possibility of issuing a CBDC, and it could launch as soon as the end of this month³.
If you want to learn more about CBDCs and how they will affect you, I have some good news. I created an app that will help you understand where CBDCs fit in with your life and how you can use them to your advantage. The app is called Rocks Paper Cryptos/Scissors, and it’s available for download now.
Infinity Token (Local)
Infinity token is an amazing idea. They always say the economy could blowup and your won’t be able to eat. This is the fix. Here’s how it works:
- Spend 3 hours per week on a community farm no matter what your craft (i.e. Doctor, Lawyer, Electrician, etc.) so there’s never a time where you will go hungry
- Log your hours on the farm [By the way, it could be on a honor system. Infinity token just takes It global rather than one small town at a time*]
*Please see https://onesmalltown.org
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that is designed to act as money and a form of payment outside the control of any one person, group, or entity, thus removing the need for third-party involvement in financial transactions². It is a protocol which implements a public, permanent, and decentralized ledger¹. The user can update the ledger by proving they control an entry in the ledger¹. Bitcoin is created, distributed, traded, and stored using a decentralized ledger system known as a blockchain².
This AI-Self learning Rocks-Papers-Cryptos demonstration is for individuals interested in artificial intelligence (AI) and cryptocurrencies. It’s a race against the machine. The Apple.com app was modified for these three digital currencies:
“₿” – Bitcoin
🏦 cbdc – The Central Bank Digital Currency
Does the universe have a feedback loop that improves over time like this app…debate
Human behavior has a significant impact on the environment and the natural world. Overpopulation, pollution, burning fossil fuels, and deforestation are some of the ways humans impact the physical environment ¹. These changes have triggered climate change, soil erosion, poor air quality, and undrinkable water. These negative impacts can affect human behavior and can prompt mass migrations or battles over clean water ¹.
The universe is vast and complex, and it is difficult to predict how human behavior will impact it. However, some scientists believe that human behavior could have a significant impact on the universe in the long term. For example, if humans continue to consume natural resources at an unsustainable rate, it could lead to the extinction of many species and the destruction of ecosystems ³.
It is unclear whether the universe acts randomly or whether there is a feedback loop that determines whether it gets better or worse over time. Some scientists believe that consciousness pervades the universe and is a fundamental feature of it ⁵. However, this is still a topic of debate among scientists.
In conclusion, human behavior has a significant impact on the environment and the natural world. It is difficult to predict how human behavior will impact the universe in the long term. Whether the universe acts randomly or whether there is a feedback loop that determines whether it gets better or worse over time is still a topic of debate among scientists.
For more information on availability
Hit the games tab above or please contact us.
(1) What is CBDC (Central Bank Digital Currency)? | McKinsey. https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/mckinsey-explainers/what-is-central-bank-digital-currency-cbdc.
(2) The US dollar could go digital. Here’s what you need to know – CNN. https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/11/tech/us-digital-dollar-cbdc/index.html.
(3) What Is a CBDC, and How Will It Affect You? – How-To Geek. https://www.howtogeek.com/798159/central-bank-digital-currencies-cbdcs-are-coming-soon/.
(4) Central Bank Digital Currency | Cato Institute. https://www.cato.org/policy-analysis/central-bank-digital-currency.
(5) What If Central Banks Issued Digital Currency? – Harvard Business Review. https://hbr.org/2021/10/what-if-central-banks-issued-digital-currency.
Source: Conversation with Bing, 7/5/2023
(1) What Is Bitcoin? How to Mine, Buy, and Use It – Investopedia. https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bitcoin.asp.
(2) Bitcoin – Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin.
(3) A quick introduction to Bitcoin. https://www.bitcoin.com/get-started/a-quick-introduction-to-bitcoin/.
(1) Human Impacts on the Environment – National Geographic Society. https://www.nationalgeographic.org/topics/resource-library-human-impacts-environment/.
(2) Humans are causing life on Earth to vanish – Natural History Museum. https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/news/2019/december/humans-are-causing-life-on-earth-to-vanish.html.
(3) Does Consciousness Pervade the Universe? – Scientific American. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/does-consciousness-pervade-the-universe/.
(4) Universe of Obligation | Facing History & Ourselves. https://www.facinghistory.org/resource-library/universe-obligation.
(5) How the human mind shapes reality | Stanford News. https://news.stanford.edu/2018/06/11/four-ways-human-mind-shapes-reality/.
(6) How human behavior is reshaping the world | Cornell Chronicle. https://news.cornell.edu/stories/2021/02/how-human-behavior-reshaping-world.